Coverage of a 7 day cruise on Pride of America, Norwegian Cruise Line Oct 28 to Nov 4, 2006 and the adventures thereof.

Monday, October 23, 2006

T-4 and counting

My good friends Chow and Jan Felix who live close by (in Potpourri) own a wood splitter. I have a lot of wood to be split to get us through the winter up here in Greentimber. Oh yes, for you newbies.....Hi! Us means me Nigel and my lovely bride Bonnie who is going with me on this cruise around the Hawaiin? islands in just four =4, days.

I was up really early today. 4am. Don't know why, just couldn't sleep; lots of things to get done before we leave. Wondering where to put all the wood when it is split. But it is nice and peaceful when I get up early. I like to read a book as I drink that first cup of coffee. So, I am reading right now "Dialogue With God" by Mark and Patti Virkler. This is pretty new for me. The concept of talking to God and hearing an answer from Him never entered my head until quite recently.
I am a very analytical minded person (dominant left brain) and this dialougeing requires using your right brain.

Today went well for me. I took our old Ford pickup over to the Felix house to pick up the trailer with the wood splitter and pick up Chow and Jan and come back home to our big pile of wood (thanks all who helped to get that wood in the forest a week ago, that was fun!). Anyway we got all that wood blocked so it goes in my fireplace.

It's 11 o'clock and I am really sleepy. So.......to be continued tomorrow

Night everyone.
and God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home