Coverage of a 7 day cruise on Pride of America, Norwegian Cruise Line Oct 28 to Nov 4, 2006 and the adventures thereof.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Saturday. Honolulu - Oahu

Schedule: 8:30 am arrival. Breakfast 6:30 am (Aloha or Skyline)
On board charges will be outside cabin door on up to date printed statement.
Gangway at Level 5.
Luggage to be outside door with airline tags. Will be picked up and transported to airport.
You will see them next at final destination.
Other carry on bags take off ship your self.
Service at Pier for storing bags until you return for it.
Bus to airport att 6:00 pm.

Had a wonderful day to today in Honolulu. A marvelous nights rest and woke up, checked the onboard camera from the bow of the ship approaching Honolulu. I could make out the buoys marking the entrance to the channel.

When cruising I think this is the most exciting part as you enter a port and view the coastline and everything getting bigger as you get closer making out different landmarks.

I went out on the topmost deck which is Level 14 I think. Our cabin is on Level 11. It was dawn and getting close to sunrise as we entered the channel. The time was about 6:30 am. This was definitely a picture opportunity. As the sun came up it kept disappearing behind the skyscrapers which made for some interesting light effects. The pictures came out great.

To be continued........end of this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home